Saturday, June 20, 2009

thanks mum

I, Kenneth Yeo Chung Hoe
son of Mr.WYeo & Mrs.CYeo
brother of Sam.Yeo & Rande.Yeo
grandson of late Mr.Yeo & Mrs.Yeo
owner of Goofy
boyfriend of Paulynn
friends of my friends

and~

whatever of whatever

hereby to Thank my mum for taking care of me during my exam period while I am in war-with-books situation

WHICH I AM ALSO IN SICK CONDITION

this sick is really swallowing my every drops of blood in my veins..
itu !@#$%^&*()
perigi you know frens..i hate fever!

for those people who read my blog in the past would know what will actually happen to this weak lil tiny boy if he is in fever condition..

well you see..if i had fever..i nid medication immediately right?
so i nid med pills right?
and when i swallow those things in my mouth..
it eventually reacts in my body
and that is if my body doesnt accept some chemicals which originally from the pill itself..
so..chaos!

ah shyt..i am crapping..sowie..just to show that i write alot in my post..well yeah

OK

back to the main idea in this post..

being eligible here to blog
it is all from the day i came out from my mummy ****

well..to cut the crap again...
yeah..
i got sick
and my mum got worried and she start to make everything possible for me to be able to study while I am sick..

she made soup~
she made juices~
she made chinese herbs~
she clean my cloths~
she fetch bro to tuition which I do always~
she clean the bowls i used~
she wipe my body while I'm sleeping~
she asked me to take med on time in the middle of the night~
she top-up my water bottle in the middle of the night~

omg..theres whole lot of stuffs she did for the past few days..

thanks mummy

I promise I'll do the same when you get sick *which I hope not*
1. I don't want you to get sick T.T
2. I don't need to do stuffs ^^
3. I will do if you're sick !!
4. I mean it!

Thank You MUM~

0 comments: