Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1 Month

To the person that i want to talk to~

I hope you are doing fine there with your studies~
Soon after this year..you will be directing to a whole new world of you studies~
With really real things u always wanted to learn~
but I guess it will do no difficulties for you~gambate~

Sometimes I really felt that we are over, and i felt the other way round too~
weird huh? ...really don't know what can I do...
I can't ask u to come back but I can't do anything either to make feel myself better~
I can't tell how pretty you are in your photo shooting~
I can't tell how am I living now
We are just lose touch on each other~
Well..I think writing here will be the best~
I treat it as you read it before though I think you'll never know my blog exist
Really miss you~
Life is full of obstacles...I mean who doesn't face this before...
JYJY to me and you~

0 comments: