Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fate

Definition: your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion"

I guess everyone of us have our own fate in life. Though fate is a thing which is unforeseen by all of us but i think it will effected by the decision on our hands. Agree?... haha...erm...

I really hope we still have fate to be together in future which i think is very difficult...lost of confidence and trust...but i really believe that day comes..though i know it's a very long way...

But for this time being...if you found someone that can give you happiness...go ahead...the decision is within ur own hands...choose your own fate...

For me, i think i will choose to change myself to be a better person...(if i can)
Wait for me pls...i will come back to you when i think i'm ready...i will prepare myself for it...
trust me...

i think thats all for now~ take care my honey~

0 comments: