Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma (MAMA) birthday!

The only person i respect with all my heart is my grandma "mama" and that day 28 Nov was her special day which is her birthday as mentioned above !

yay~ i love mama~ well..i knew that she love me the most among all the kids in the family...well yeah~ ^^

and well..my wish for her is to stay as long as she can with us in the family though i know nothing stays forever in this tiny life and i want her to know that all of us in the family love her very much!

and i wanted to say sorry to my grandma as i always talk loudly to her!..i am really sorry for that..and now i promise i won't do that to you ever again in my life~

there goes~







*first photo..me and my grandma ^^ love her..

the rest in the photos are my mum, dad, and my aunt with her japanese husband and the japanese boy~

well..actually all of us are in a K room as you all can see ^^ NEWAY!

we spent 900 that nite! had fun..muacks for all my family members!

lets go again for next family member's birthday..kaka

ciaos and take call all ^^

0 comments: