Friday, December 5, 2008

oo ii aa ee uu

hihi all,

well i have been busy with my trials and finally my trials are over!! yeah~ O.O

keke..so it's time to update a lil bit of stuff going..

err...lets start with aaron, jean, hon chin..haha..we open bottle-ed at aaron's house and guess wut?! haha..me and aaron drunk like siao..we play pokers..and the luck is eventually with hon chin, so apparently he din really get to drink except me and aaron =.=..haha..

well till next morning..i asked aaron why hon chin din call me to fetch him to work (supposed to be me)...well he said..hon chin called you for thousand times and you sleep like a PIG ^^

well that's me..haha..anddddd

I PUKED after i woke up! yuck! still abit "wing wing dei" that time..my body achohol lvl is not that good...so erm...^^

had fun with all of you that nite...let's do it someday later ^^

ciaoz..take care all

0 comments: