Friday, March 20, 2009

BABY DAY

well well well
sowie baby and frens bout my late post ^^
on 16th March..BASKIN ROBBIN! well yeah..my all-time fav ice cream ^^
love ya baby..

annnddd..2nd-ly..
i now officially a guy with a weak body =.=
even now after 2 weeks..i am coughing like hell in the middle of the nite...sien-zor
and i just cant stop splitting the yucky thingy [phlegm]..it's GREEN-YELLOW colour..haha
and the mucus..omg..so slimy-yucky-coloured..LOL
and it just wont stop coming out from my nose...
and i lick them with my tougue [like i will do it] hahaha..well sowie
just crapping here..








--------------------------------------------------------------------

well frens..i was wondering for the past few days on the same question in my mind..
well if sometimes we really can't cope on something we are trying to do..
should we stop doing it? OR
should we work on it and figure it out?

i am tired of figuring this stupid issue..haha..and sigh too

actually i had just wasted my dad 2k for me to repeat my papers in my A-lvls
well yes..i failed some of the papers [it's not some]
sienerism
i am sorry dad..it's little too late but i need to say it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

and for this small section in this post..i am friggin frustrated of the speed of the fucking TMNUT
what the hell are you guys doing in TMNUT company?
well..i know the weather hasnt been good for the past few weeks and i truly understand it
but i guess YOU guys should fix it? ^^
work on it pls?
for the sake of every of my frens using ur service
thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hearts you lots lots baby..6 more days and it's our two-month day for us ^^

0 comments: