Tuesday, March 24, 2009

230309

today today today
yesterday yesterday yesterday
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

went out with silly miao again..Mid Valley this time..
well at least she spare time for us to hang out or not i might die of being too bored at home..
well at least i dont have to hold my PRECIOUS REVISION BOOKS all the time..haha
everyday chemistry chemistry..i will really go "chem chem"..LOL












--------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the other hand..this thing bout my mood really driving me crazy nowadays..I am getting fed up of many many stuffs ard me..frustrations..argh..well particularly bout studies =.= when can i have some peace-relax yet crazy life? haha..the stages of my selfishness and greediness are way too high than i expected i had..LOL

1. studies
- well i have no other choice but to study hard and smart for my chemistry exam that will be held in the month of May..as i had wasted my dad 2k..well =.= sienerism on this..

2. mood
- i have this stupid yet unreasonable emo period nowadays..being too moody in the middle of the nite..there were like 3 nites i woke up and i went down watch tv alone..wth =.= i had some problems i guess..i dunno and i dont want to know either..haha

3. friends
- i hate to comment this thing in my blog =.= well well..

haha..being bothered by these fucking stuffs..there are some benefits within..well at least i realised that quite a few of my frens still care for me [this is where the frenship & gay part comes] LOL well it means that males and females are in! thanks

haha hate to mention this but one of my closest fren that i hate came to give me piece of mind today! what a day! ^^ treat u next time..haha

and baby~

she helps me alot in this..well by giving moral support i'm sure..well at least i know she wont dump me aside even she is busy with her stuffs..hehe..i can even disturb her when she's doing her revision [which i did ALWAYS]

well i guess i shud sleep..nites all

p.s dad..fix the damn car alarm..freaking kacau..argh..

p.s mum..you are late on giving me allowance for this month =.=

p.s FRENS i nid some badminton players who can play with me..contact me if okie ^^

p.s baby..i lap lap you~ 2 months day ^^

0 comments: