Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Changes

A freaking bored day for me...

Morning - eat and sleep

Afternoon - chat, eat, sleep, games and fooling around

Evening - eat, computer, eat

Now - blog *=.=* , eating as well, and thinking what I ve done today

WTH =.=

See those routines above...freaks me off...dam sien...can anybody entertain me...feel so alone...
all these while...when I ve got holidays..I don't really need to worry of what am I going to do on my holidays...someone might just will think it for me *happy*...while then now...it's abit off the track already...or i can say...it's no more...

Well...sooner or later...I ll *self-destruct* myself if I fail again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..what to talk now?

Erm...lets go to the HOLIDAYS topic...what we do and how we spend our lovely holidays?? O.o

1. Goes out with your loved ones?
2. Spend more time with ur parents? (which they don't normally)
3. Trips? ^^
4. STUDY?
5. Time to woo girls/boys around? * i need one*
6. Sex time? *for ones having a BUSY life* [nah! i am joking for these] *as if*
7. Goes out with friends?
8. Do nothing?
9. Get the hell out of your mind and do something crazy?
10. Blogging *like what a idiot like me doing now?*

see...i list 10 of it...and...I can frankly tell all of you here...8 and 10 are my partners

well...whats urs? Tell me in my messages box if you don't mind...

take care guys~ have a nice holidays

wish I have a great holidays too~ *shitty moody now*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW...for my own sweet place to shout shout and shout

Yippie yaya yippie yippie ya~

=.=

1. I am shouting here that I am also about to annouce I will work hard for my finals *hope so*

2. I will wait for the next one to come

3. I will save money

4. *to be list out later*

ciaoz again~ love all

0 comments: