Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crazy All Over The Day

Well, yesterday was soooo tiring that i decided to go pigpig rather than touching my lappie~

argh...ytd i slept at 4 early in the morning O.o

annndddd, Swee Ling woke me up at 8+~~!!! omg 4 hours onliieee

and she thought she will ask me to attend class at 10..lols..she just said she wan bathe~ after that everything was abit LOL to me...ard 10..Pat sms-ed me and said

[ We're on out already..you get ready ya..kan SL (Swee ling) drive very slow rite :) ]

i went blur for a second...and wondering...did Swee Ling told me we are going out?!

and they replied...YES and they are on their way to MV le...LOL...

well...i reach there ard 11+ O.o...yes i am LATE~

well then we went to buy our movie tics~

a lil bit of convo here~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat(P): We re going to watch House Bunny rite?

Swee Ling(SL): *blurring*

Kenneth(K): Err...really arh~!?

P: Yea...we are going to watch House Bunny~ Plssssssssss~

K: OMG~! ( cos house bunny to me is like ERRRR to me....zzzz)

SL: What time is it?

P: 2.15

K: See...cannot la...2.15..SL will be late for home later~~~~~

After some convo...which i forgot...we eventually went to buy House Bunny

and thennn~

P: Shall we watch one more arh? ( as that is ard 12 nia)

SL: okie ah..no problem~

K: okok~

Then there another 8 bucks of mine flies~We bought tics for Bangkok Dangerous too~

Well then we waited 15 mins for that idiot to come...haha...sowie Josh..lols...it's Josiah~he arrived at ard 12.20

ERR...frankly..overall both movies were nice~ fine..hate to tell this out but i think House Bunny is the better movie..haha..no regrets~ ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After MV~

Josh accompany me to get my road tax thingy~

we caught in jam...F! -for 1 friggin hour-

sienzzzzz.....

O.O getting dark le~

haha...a friend of mine from my primary school ask me for a drink~erm..i didn't meet up this friend for 10 years~ O.O ya it's 10 years

well..i glad that i met him back..he's a nice person as i can see after 10 years~ ^^ a singer

Haha...thats all for ytd~ tired~~~

Can i go back to sleep? ~~~

ZzZzZzZzZ

take care all~~~ ciaoz~~~

0 comments: