Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ZzzZzzZzz =.=

Well I am sooooo sleepy~ haha

err..i guess this is a just a stupid random post stating that i am in extreme sleepy mode..lols

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday stayed at home for the whole day~~~ wow sounds impossible...

OK..fine..till nite ard 10.30...a friend of mine ask me out yum cha...err..reason? he needs a smoke

errr..so we hang out at BRJ nearby my house and have a drink with a another fren of mine, Wilson

Well then we back home ard 12+...and i continue with my games...OMG

It's like the freaking whole week i spent most of my time in front of my lappie...err...which is not good...^^

anddd....my trials are just ard the corner..well this is to remind myself not to play anymore~ T.T

saddddd...argh...it's my finals so i nid to take this seriously...><

I WILL BUCK UP~!

don't worry friends...thx to those who care for me..you know who you are~

err..nvm i'll state it out who are my buddies who really care about me..haha...

Josiah- Well...its sounds gay for us but he is my one my best buddies out there..^^

Amanda- <3 ya...thx for all the time~

Meng Aun- thx dude for all the information u gave me about the exams

Yow Hee- this dude..i dunno how to explain...one word for him...GENG~

well...a very big THANK YOU to all buddies of mine...arigato gozaimasu~

err...take care..^^

0 comments: