Sunday, November 2, 2008

and bout today~

err...today i woke up at 4pm~ yes its 4 EVENING...omg

haha...then as usual..i go clean up and had my 'breakfast' LOL...err then watch TV till nite..

sien rite? ...and pity my mum that she lost ard 1K of renmingpi ( china currency)..omg..we were so sad for her..lols..as they're just back from China...for business...

well..let's not talk bout something bad...a good news from them which was their exchibit at China for their company products...very SUCCESSFULLY done~ well done mum and dad...sure alot profit and that's a good news to me where i can leech abit of their profir if i can =.=

LOL...i hope my mum dun read this..i know she reads my blog...haha

then...at nite..my dad asked me to buy food for family..well...at first he gave me rm50..then my stupid sis wanted to eat Prawn..annnddd...my dad gave me another rm50...end up...i spent ONLY rm 38...wahahaha...well..i didnt buy for myself as i am going out with frens later on...

SO...the conclusion is...i leeched or can say STEAL...the balance...LOL...yay...haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup...i mentioned i m going out with frens...

i had my dinner with Aaron , Liza , and skinny Jasmine..we had Steamboat ^^ wow..

my favorite though~...^^ keke...nice nice...and chicken wings...and satays...wow...*=.=*

we plan to go for a midnite movie but the fact that Aaron nid to go fetch his gf..so canceled..well i guess we are going for the movie tml..err...i forgot which movie was that anyway...we'll know tml...

it's 3.22 now..and i m blogging at this time...*sleepy*

so erm...ciaoz to all...going to bed...*half dead*

and p.s...pls GOD...take away my pimple pls....it is so irritating~!!! argh...pls...thank god in advance...i love you~ =.=

take care all~ <3 all too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: