Thursday, November 13, 2008

MADAGASCAR 2~


I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT~
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT~
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT~
YOU LIKE TO MOVE IT~!


This it it~~



I like this part LOL arghhh!!!!!!!

*spoilers alert*

Yay...welll i went out to watch this movie just now with my friends..guess what...it's really NICE..haha...recommended movie for all my buddies ^^

well..i like this movie where friendship, love, family, and team aspects are all inside!

lets start with LOVE, Gloria and Melman...though they aren't the same species, they loved each other and love each other for what they are! <3

FRIENDSHIP, Alex and Marty, Alex and Melman talk over their problems with a zebra they think is Marty. Marty arrives and takes offense that Alex cannot tell him from one of his "clones". But with this, their bond has got stronger!

FAMILY, or can be named PRIDE in the movie, well this is the most important of all. Most of the activities or stuffs we do in our lifes can be done alone but if we do it together with our family or friends, wouldn't it be easier?. Working together as a family or a team will bring fabulous outcome!

thats all~! well..enjoy the movie^^


0 comments: