Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Skin

Hello everyone ^^

How's my new skin? pls rate lor (cbox)

andddd..abit updates from me =.=

I'm SICK

arghhh...well...i went to see doctor yesterday and and got some med for myself and it cost me RM 36..omgg...

well then i back home have my dinner and took my med..and SLEEP

O.O

*suprisingly*

when I woke up, I can't open my eyes, it's only a LINE of my vision

I went to the toilet and look at the mirror and AHHHHHHH! *screams*

my eyes were sooooo BIGGGG ...LOL

*thinking that I'm allergic to the med*

and I quickly go show my aunt and she brought me back to the clinic~ omg T.T

I am so fugly! sowieee to all...well i can't let you all to see that...haha apologise ^^

until today~ my eyes are still the same~

guys~ lets pray that I can cure faster...LOL plssss...sooo ugly..zzzzzzzzzzzz

take care all~ T.T *sobs*

0 comments: