Saturday, February 14, 2009

Moon day!

^^ it's our first "moon" day..lol..happy..*nervous*
erm..baby..before I start writing bout moon day..wanted to tell you this..O.O

I LOVE YOU

haha..eh..let's start then..eh...but where to start?..XD

kkays..here goes..erm..i've made cookies for baby...O.O..the same old style cookies i know..=.= i mean the only one i know..lol..this is how it looks like..O.O [pic taken by baby]


it took me whole nite to make it..lol..cos its been a while that i din bake any cookies..lol..

first batch- FAILED
second batch- FAILED
third batch- FAILED
fourth batch- YAY!

how lousy am i =.=

annnnddd...i made this..O.O


^^...there s alot of stuff that i put inside..O.O ask my baby if u wanna know..lol..=.=

annnnddd...heres wut baby gave me ^^..the rose&the card only...the rings excluded..^^ thats by me anyway..lol..baby muackz





so erm..today..i went to fetch baby at college..again =.= ^^
and..wait her to get herself ready..make up make up ^^
baby is hot today..O.O
and we headed to KLCC~~ *starving*

and guess wut! baby and I bought a set of puzzle that we both love as a pressie for each other..well..for frens info..she is a puzzle addict..^^ O.O..back to the puzzle..erm..it's my fav too..MICKEY ..well it sounds childish but not to me ^^ snappies...


then we went to The Apartment to have our lunch..O.O
well..the food are excellent..O.O i like it very much..though its abit pricey for me [ i m poor]
haha..here goes..







haha..nice ma? i mean the food..thats Lamb Rack & Green Curry Chicken..well..the curry chicken is damn nice eh..i like it! O.O and of course..my baby rocks..lol..XD..too much..sowie frens..haha..well well well..

we had alot of fun together eh! XOXO baby..and..I hope i can buy you a puzzle every year..O.O..if baby know wut i meant..erm erm..^^

Baby to baby..O.O ^^ =.= XD

Happy Valentine's Day to you,
my precious baby..
You have filled my 1st valentine's day with lots of happiness.
That's really a memorable day for me..
Love you much baby..
Muackz~

baby..i like this pic very muchie..thats the reason i post this pic for the 2nd time..O.O


annndd...lol..ciaoz all..

muacks for baby again..and happy valentines to all of YOU here & mum and dad..love ya lots..O.O..haha..for no reason i am writing this..

1 comments:

swanswan said...

hehe..really sweet neh..
keep it oh..
so nice tat guy bake buskuit..
u r the onli 1 i c..