Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Sweet Love

^^ here goes
well..today was such a happy day for me..O.o
keke..
erm..well actually since i went to penang with my frens..i cant get to see my baby miao miao for few days T.T..
but..
at last...^^
we get to hang out today and sweet sweet ^^
i pick her up from college at 2 **she skipped chem class~**
haha..lol..felt guilty bout it too..sowie baby..
then we went for lunch at Gilly Cafe..
i miss you so much too baby after few days trip..
.....i.....
.....am.....
.....crazy.....
.....of.....
.....my.....
.....baby.....
.....miao.....
.....miao.....
.....now.....



^^ like this..blur blur de..haha

baby..my dimple deeper O.o
baby so cute~ can i pinch pls?


love you baby..O.o
dear...dun always SSS me ler..veri sanfu eh..^^
lucky to have u baby..
yay..i ma see u tml too..haha..^^ 9 more hours to go ..O.o


take care ^^

0 comments: