Sunday, February 1, 2009

Penang Trip -back-

well we are back!

haha..all 8 of us are back from Penang..i guess that we all had fun in these nice pretty 3 days..haha..all of stupid and crazy stuff we talked and played..LOL..

and again..thanks to all my buddies who took a very GOOD care of me when i was drunk when we went to club..cos i was too rush in drinking and kinda sick that day..my stomach really zzz cant explain it but it really in pain..so i got drunk in just 1 hour..see how stupid and 'cha' am I..zz..as wut u all wan me to say..here goes..GUYS I REALLY DAMN SUCK IN DRINKING K..I'M NOOB ALRIGHT? HAPPY?

-p.s Josh..u may find this post interesting..zzz







other than the sick part of me..there are some happy parts ^^..we had a great time at the beach with hon chin and zhan yit and josh and jasmine...haha..it's been a long time that i didnt play like this crazy..haha..LOL..we are just KIDS that time..LOL..








kek lok si temple..^^



I AM NOT INSIDE..ZZZ WELL COS I AM HOLDING THE FRIGGIN CAMERA..HAHA..

-to be updated with more pics ^^-

FIRST DAY






NITE PLAY






CRAZY PLAY







RANDOMZ





THE BEACH





THE CLUB [MOIS]














Well that's all i guess...lazy upload those not nice de..haha..erm..let's go again next time guys! O.o..can?..lol..

take care oh mama, jasmine, wilson, josiah, aaron, hon chin, zhan yit..and me..

and miss you my silly miao miao..O.o..

ciaoz

0 comments: