Tuesday, April 7, 2009

earth hour

well all ^^ it's been ages since i udated my last post in my little bloggie..
haha..too "busy" in my daily stuffs..well i admit that i didn't manage my time well enough...

gosh..i know it's kinda late for posting this up right now but heck cares =.=
this is my bloggie..lol..i read some idiot blogs today..they're so damn friggin stupid for being so hypocrite..DAMN..lol..well and again..heck cares..it's their own blog anyways..i just trying to express out my own personal views after all..haha

back to the title ^^


there goes the lights..O.O

well erm..see the differences..sowie for the shyt quality of it ^^
dumbass like myself can see the differences..
well i dont see any reason you guys cant see it..
except there IS another "better" idiot ard me..zzz
well sowie guys for being abit rude..having emo period..haha

and that's it..thats all i got for the earth hour thingy..took these 2 photos at Aaron's house..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before i went to Aaron's house~~~

it's my brother Rande..having a birthday party at home..haha..i ran out before my bro cuts the cake..well i felt guilty already..haha..sowie bro..

erm..pics will be updated soon if i am free to do it..and that i need the camera from my mum to xfer the pics and yet parents are not in this idiot country now..so erm..wait la ^^

thats all for now..ciaoz..starting the next post..


0 comments: