Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TO ALL MY FRENS

To all my friends who take the initiative to speak to me about the matter below..
well..i am really happy that i know you all care for me..
and for those who requested me to delete that post..
my answer will be yes..unless my mum reads it..then i'll delete it..
i know i know all the stuffs you all told me bout respecting elder..no matter how shyt she is or how dumb she is...i know i know...i am not stupid...but

to some frens...you knew me for so long already...u shud know wut person i am rite?
pls pls pls..i am just really too angry about this jor..pls dun give me anymore pressure..
i dont want to scold a person who is not related to this..

else..thanks to all for giving me a piece of mind and i got it k..give me some time to get over it..

0 comments: