Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poppy ^^ and updates

harlooo all..after bit of stupid consideration..i finally got over the shyt that bothering me..
haha...well..lets go to some updates..it's been whole week i didnt really get to sit in front of my lappie..due to my back-to-back pcfair job at both KL PcFair and Penang PcFair..well ^^
what to do...i damn in need of money now..haha..

it's fun to work with poeples from Penang..well at least i can get along with them well..which i wont get the same thing in KL..i mean that..lol..although they are really abit "kiasu"..haha..knew alot of frens there..

well..back to KL group who went over Penang with me..they rocks ^^
erm..guys..i may be quiet when you all start to know me..but..haha
you all will see my "colours" after a while..i promise...LOL..
and to be frank..i get to know some seniors [very senior punya]..they talked to me about thier working experience to me..well it really gave me a very clear working life picture..
haha..i am abit startled..LOL..anyways..i will be out there in a few years time..





haha...end of pcfair job side..let's go to Poppy side ^^

Me and my brothersssss...went to Poppy to celebrate Wai Leong's birthday..^^
i'll skip the crapping..let the pictures do the job..










well..thats it..thats all i got from them..^^
take care guys..
next birthday i guess it's me rite?..will you all celebrating with me?..LOL..
nah..nvm..byebye

0 comments: