Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21st January 2009 XD

lol...when will i get my sleeping time back to normal..sien..well it's all my fault anyway..

SIAPA SURUH SAYA LAST MINUTE STUDY LE?

SIEN...well..haha..today revise in my car till sien..sooooo snap pics ard..LOL here hoes..



saya dulu...thennnnn~


well...this is the only way for me to survive w/o sleeping T.T thanks!


craps..^^ some statistics

eh...random pic

the beauty of our world..LOL..*af if*

so..erm..2 more papers to go! JYJY kenneth yeo! argh..after today really nid some rest...i pump till crazy..lol..i slept only 2 hours ytd..haha..fun! lucky got a girl chat with me till morning..if not..i will be snoring like a pig! haha..arigato..


MUMMY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! XOXO *huggies*

failed to buy present =.= really paiseh..will buy soon when i got cash *sien*

and...*tears* thanks mummy! *she bought me a pair of shoes I wan! from Converse! argh..muacks mum! I LOVE YOU..she bought it today..which is her birthday too..><

sneak peek~~




thanks again mummy..love ya lots..always does..

1 comments:

MintZhet said...

OMG! We both blogged about our new shoes in today post! Wadda