Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DBSK ^^

well..i get myself addicted again to DBSK songs recently..^^

gosh.. last week..found 2 original DBSK cds from my sisters room..well as usual la..anything i took from my sis room will stay forever in my room unless she takes it back =.= haha..*sowie sis*

haha..well..currently addicted to *tada*

Love In The Ice..though this song released long long long time ago...well...*I am outdated Yes*

here's the song clip from their concert *credits to Youtube*



well...this song is superb...i like the rthym of the song...so emo-ish..haha..the lyrics of the song is very meaningful~~ argh!

DBSK (Tohoshinki) ..officially a TINY fan of it now ^^ kaka~ well the band has already had 3 Japanese albums & 4 Korean albums..since 2003! ..

they are handsome too..well..hate to say this but..they are actually very handsome!..SO..this makes them even famous in Malaysia..well..this country head to the looks first before their quality of their music..well..it's fact..like it or not..i understand that because I myself a Malaysian..well..at least not all..but MOST of the Malaysians are like that O.o

so erm..what am i going to do now at 3.17 midnite? ^^

i plan to study..but i am lazy+sleepy..so..tml la!..haha *thats me*

nites all..take care and buddies..love ya! XOXO tata

0 comments: