Friday, January 23, 2009

dimple family

dimple family

post relating to my bloggie theme..^^ dimple..

lets start with something bored first about dimple...credits --> wikipedia (copied from wiki)

Dimples are visible indentations of the skin, caused by underlying flesh, which form on some people's cheeks when they smile. Dimples are genetically inherited and are a dominant trails . Dimples on each cheek are a relatively common occurrence for people with dimples. A rarer form is the single dimple, which occurs on one side of the face only. Specifically, the presence of a double or bifid zygomaticus major muscle may explain the formation of cheek dimples. As it travels anteriorly, it then divides with a superior bundle that inserts in the typical position above the corner of the mouth. An inferior bundle inserts below the corner of the mouth.

Dimples are considered attractive in some cultures. Babies commonly have dimples, but sometimes these disappear (or become less noticeable) as the muscles lengthen with age; consequently, dimples are often associated with youth.


she's cute hor ^^

well..lets cut the crap..lets jump to the post title..here goes..recently i found more and more ppl having dimple..^^ so erm..we can eventually forms a Dimple Family..hahaha..

as usual...i ll be the leader of the family..haha..LOL..*evil*..eh cos i think...i think..i have the deepest among all gua..i think..LOL frens..dun come to me and crap k when u read this..u all know me well k...haha

Dimple Family

1. Kenneth -no comments-
2. Amanda ( dimple ah po) LOL *haha*
3. Berry mui (dimple princess)
4. Rande (my bro)
5 Samantha (my sis)
6. to be listed..****

keke...contact me as soon as possible for ur placement into this crappy thingy..LOL..basically this post is totally funny and non readable thingy..as it's my blog..so anyway..i ll write whatever i wan rite? so it's up to you all who wanna read them..haha

anddd..getting more and more STRANGERS visitting my bloggie and making stupid comments..zzz eh pls strangers..it's my blog again..plsplspls stop making silly stuff..I am friggin tired deleting them..

^^ let's come back to the dimple thingy..haha..title post given by berry..one of our family members..credits ** to her..


a picture of me when i am a silly kid =.=


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe..now back to college stuff..and

i have just one more friggin paper to sit..and guess wut..it's the 3rd day of my CNY..which i think it's a biggest mistake for some dumbo who set the paper that day...what a toot..

can't help it..siens..the paper are from UK..they dont give a shyt to us anyway...Physics 6...I will definitely burn u later this week..argh..this paper is scary wei..haix but anyway..i ll do my best..once again.thanks to my family members..who gave me support..LOL..*mentioning becos I am really glad to have them now*..

hahahaha...i will be buying my cny cloths TML! argh...cant tahan jor...just bought few only..i nid moreeeee...haha

got that mummy?...which eventually leads to me asking more cash from u..haha

thanks mummy..XOXO

0 comments: