Thursday, January 8, 2009

TAGGED BY JOSH! =.=

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now..
2. Don’t change your clothes, just take a picture..
3. Post that picture with NO editing..
4. Post the picture with these instruction


*WELL SOWIE..I M NOT TAKING PICS NOW..I AM NAKED..WELL IS THIS REASONABLE?* xd




1.What’s your ambition?

-I HOPE I HAVE ONE

2.What do u like the most about your siblings?

- I DUN WAN TO KNOW

3.Are u looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?

- DEFINITELY I GUESS..=.=

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?

- NO..sien

5.How many babies you want?

- erm..2? 1 boy 1 girl ^^

6.What would u name your kids in the future?

- eh..i dunno..sien..lazy to think one now..

7.What is your goal for this year(2009)?

- eh.. get to think wut i wanna to pursue for degree, be rich

8. Do you think you're clever?

- APE INI? I TAK TAU LA..( AM I CLEVER? ) * xd*

9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)

- Smart
- Erm..dunno
- lol
- Mad
- Eeeeeee look? LOL
- Non-crazy?
- I I I I
- Horrible? ^^
- Yes-girl to everything i said? haha

10.Do u ever wonder where you would end up after you die?

- yes? hell heaven?

11.What are your bad habits?

- drive recklessly? sien zor

12. If You Can Do Anything Now.. What Would It Be?

- i dunno...............!

13. State a random fact about yourself?

- i m short!

14.What does flying means to you?

- flying? ><

15.What do you crave for the most currently?

- chocolates...pls

16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.

- gila..crazy..lion..smart (he wish)..LOL

17.Are you currently single?

- Yes..zzz

18.What is in your mind now?

- my damn exams...tml!

19. Do you believe in fate?

- yes...very

20.[ *fill it in pls* ]?

- [ *blank* ]


Instructions:

#Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
# Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
#List them out at the end of the post.


I tag: Kelvin, Swee ling, Liza, Madeline,Wayne.
LOL..thats it..buhbyes guys and gals..love ya..

0 comments: