Sunday, September 7, 2008

07 Sept 08

haha...these few days was too friggin bored for me..i wanted to some revisions..but having headache...argh...fine...my mum kinda confront me and why am i sitting there in my room doing nothing..lols...and i told her i'm having headache anddddd...she said don't find reasons to stop yourself from doing revision..LOL..haha..bored~!!!

just yesterday i went out with my buddy Jos..it was the first time since he started to work..haha..we both went out to places around Sg Wang...actually...i just accom him to buy something for his sis..^^...anddd...we went into BALENO to look for a female shirt..which was abit gay for 2 guys to buy a female shirt...even the salesgirl gave us a weird look..WTF..LOL...

p.s Jos..pls read this ^^

well friends..miss the times where i can hang out with u all..

0 comments: