Monday, September 29, 2008

280908


so tiredd~~~

thanks to wilson and hon chin..^^ for bringing me out today~

LOL..*like i never goes out*

kk...we went out to sg wang to accompany wilson for some reason *which i think I can't state it out*
kinda bored actually till I say we go STARBUCKS to duduk duduk and cakap cakap ^^...and there goes my 20 bucks fly without wingsssss....nvm!! favvvvvv choco blended...hehe

then we lepak there till mama and her frens came *liza=mama*...annndddd...
I steal Ming's SLR to snap some pics around..man I nid to say that i am starting to get addicted with SLRs...oh well...they can snap some pictures that a normal camera cant do...^^

here s what i do~~




^^

phonessss


mama aka liza

aiyo..see those ppl la =.=

dunno wut r they arguing

nice?

0 comments: