Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess Think Consider

well...I guess I think I consider

This is the time for me to move on..okay =.=.. i ve made this statement it since a month ago but I didn't fulfill it yet =.= ..Erm..well I'm finding way too much of reasons or I can say excuses for this matter..haix..

well frens..you might not know what I am talking about here..some best frens of mine might know why..lols..

I tried to seek for a new one for myself but failed till today..haha..intro some plsssss~

p.s to someone who understand----> BBV rocks to the max...WX sienz to the max =.=

sienzzz....

this is just a random post actually...too bored

sobsobsobsobsobs....again another matter of mine..well...MONEY
haha...everyones nid money riteeeee?
I am way too broke now...aiks...what happen...argh..hate the time when i am broke...sienzzz

too much [sien] huh? ^^ it's SIENARISM

i nid to shop...i nid to buy many many many stuffs that i desired...oh plssss....

well guys and gals...wish u all a happy day ^^

take care all~

0 comments: