Friday, September 12, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Mooncake Festival? Lantern Festival? Mid Autumn Festival?

Depends on how you want to name it..on this very peaceful occasion, we can all see houses with lanterns and candles lighted up everywhere, isn't that nice and peaceful? this is the day that enables all of us to share the happiness playing lanterns together, all peoples that include kids, teenagers, parents, old folks, and even other races.

Candles and lanterns are the energy of this occasion that brings happiness to all of us. I had a great time playing with lanterns every year.

This year, i felt the emptiness , which i think is really unhappy and somehow i felt that i am being covered with whole lot of disappointments. Sigh! What is it to shake everything off in my head to have a great time in this Mooncake Festival? What is it?! Damn!

My best "MOONCAKE" last year were two delicious pies from McD. Nothing else can replace it, i mean it. I bet i wont get a chance to have that anymore this year. Frankly, I am so damn jealous that the "mooncake" will be soon given to another person in your life.

Friends, I am sorry for all my stupidity to write some bullshit above. I am sorry guys!

Happy Mooncake Festival to all!

0 comments: