Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why Why Why?!

To one of my close fren, ******

Erm....all of u here might not know who i am mentioning above ^^
only those who went to 1st station tonite with me ...
actually...what he is doing now is something i disagree all this while but what to do?
he is my fren, i can't even force him to stop doing this but to advise him the consequences of this matter...
But anyhow...he is kinda doing well now...the girl had already kinda made a decision to leave her bf~ for something that we might not know O.o *sarcasticly*

ok...=.= this is abit ridiculous...=.=

Well, I hope he will succeed =.=, though i dont like what he is doing...sienzzz...

Now, this is for all ppl who reading my blog...here goes~

OK...let me ask all of u a question?

1. Love is unfair?
2. Is it right to be the 3rd party?
3. Would u feel unfair for the couples while u r the 3rd party person who messing their relationship?

Well...there are too much questions for these actually and i am lazy to list it all out =.=

And this situation had happened on me before...that made me lose faith in relationships...it really dry up all my confidence...haix...it feels sucks...i mean it...again i would say even u r really in love with someone occupied, pls pls pls pls and pls think twice before u act, it will really effect their current relationship their having, though u succeeded on having ur partner to be with you. Well...all ppl have their own thinkings bout this, for ppl who thinks that i m writing bullshyt here..u may leave this blog, i guess this blog is impossible for you to understand the situation well enuf!!!

p.s note bout being selfish, ok..well..i dont really know how to describe this word, me myself is selfish at times...k..let me say wut i understand bout being selfish...to me, being selfish is a bad thing...but from my point of view..everyone is selfish...i said so...erm...being able to control ur selfish-ness depends on how much u care for that person...k let me u all an example, would u be selfish when ur best fren are the one against ur way? ...and the other way round...would u be selfish when u dont even know who s the person is?

so...u ll get the answer urself...>.<

i ll stop here before i get emo again...

take care all~

have a nice day..and pls...stay happy all after reading this

i might made all of u thought of ur sad stuff that happened before ..*feels sorry*

byez...

0 comments: